Wednesday, April 26

Bit O' Lost

Scoopy from Kristin!!

Is there going to be a big cliffhanger on Lost this year?
And how. I spoke with Lost boss Damon Lindelof this week and he told me that they have a new word for this certain supersecret scene in the season finale. "We had 'the Bagel' last year," Damon says (referring to the season finale scene in which the Others abducted Walt and blew up the raft). "This year, we have the 'the Challah.' And I think it's even better than the Bagel. So, we're really hoping the Challah isn't spoiled, and we're being very secretive about it. We wouldn't let the network see it until after Passover, 'cause it's leavened, which you'll understand if you're Jewish. The Challah is not on paper. It's purely word of mouth. And the actors who are performing in this scene don't even know it exists. They will simply be summoned to set." Challah back, young'uns! Woo hoo!

Lost. Any word on the rumors? I have a feeling all the recent news is misinformation the producers are spreading.
I wouldn't put it past them. I know that at least one thing you have read as fact (which may or may not have come from the producers) is not true. So, I know you're going to hate me for saying this, but I think our only viable course of action is to just, um, (ducking for cover as I say this) watch and see. That is my plan.

I know someone is going to do it, but is it going to even include Kate?
I actually do not know. Honestly. Sorry!

Do you know who's coming back to Lost next year?
I've heard that a few actors are going to no longer be contracted as series regulars--but that doesn't mean we won't see them again.

No comments: