Tuesday, October 18

Scoop O' Lost

....again from Kristin at E!:

When is this female death on Lost going to happen? You've been talking about it forever!
Very soon, actually. And it is a series regular. And it is not the monster who kills her. And you will need to change your shorts 'cause, seriously, those things are way out of style.

Which is more shocking on Lost? Who dies, or who the killer is?
Ergh. Toss up.

So, people are saying that Jack kills on Lost. Is this true?
Jack doesn't kill anyone.

Any chance Michelle Rodriguez is the female being killed on Lost? She is so annoying.
Really? I love her! Honestly.


I have heard rumors that the dog is the one to die on Lost. Is this true, or is it a human character that dies?
I am not talking about the dog.

I'm trying to get my row drunk, so, who dies on Lost?
Ah, yes, the drinking game. You guys must be just about under the table! The person who dies is not Rose.

Omigod! Did you see the script page with the zombies? Is it real?
I did. And nearly taped an episode of Saturday Night Live's "Oops, I Crapped My Pants." For those who haven't seen it, the script page is at OceanicFlight815.com. You click on the barcode then enter "theislandiswaiting," and you will see what dear looloo-poo is talking about. And for the record, I'm guessing it is as real as David Cross' hairplugs. (Ha! Payback to those of you who don't watch Arrested! You'll never know! Mwahaha!)

Fine. You won't talk about the killer. You won't talk about the victim. What about Walt? What on earth is going to happen with him? You gotta give us Lost fans something.
We have not seen the last of Walt. Nor has Shannon. And that's it for Lost today! I'm gonna get in trouble!

No comments: