Wednesday, November 12

And in LOST News...

ABC will premiere season five of its serialized drama Lost Wednesday Jan. 21, according to the network.

ABC will air a clip show at 8 p.m., followed by the first and second episodes of the new season at 9 and 10 p.m. respectively.

The series will return to its normal 9 p.m. Wednesday slot the following week.

Season four of Lost was scheduled on Thursday’s at 9 p.m., the new season will return the series to Wednesdays, where it made its debut on the network.



'Lost' Season 5 Promo from Broadcasting & Cable on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only reason I started watching Lost last season was because it was on Thursdays. I'd wanted to watch it from the start, but I have band practice on Wednesday nights, so I was never able to. Looks like I'll either have to stop watching or catch the episodes online this season.

Jen said...

Tivo!!!