Friday, October 6

This Week in TV

Saturday Night Live - Sucked. The Killers were the highlight.

Meet the Press - I love this show now. Debate between Ohio Senate candidates Brown and DeWine. Guess who won.

Desperate Housewives - Okay, getting better. Better than the dismal premiere, at least.

Brothers & Sisters - I want to like it, but I can't even stay patient enough to watch 5 minutes. Seems so boring.

Weeds - This show keeps getting better and better. The only problem is Elizabeth Perkins. Her character, as a city council member, is acting like a dictator, and that's just not realistic. Otherwise, Ms. Perkins is hilarious and perfect. As is the rest of the cast.

Studio 60 - Gosh, I just like this show. So pretentious and knowing, but I like it.

Daily Show (all days) - Brilliant. Nice work on the Congressional Pagegate Scandal. Really nailing home how hypocritical these "leaders" are.

Lost - Oh. My. God. And that was only 6 characters or so. Looks like the next few weeks will be fantastic.

Grey's Anatomy - A solid episode, but also kind of a filler episode. Nothing major happens, but after last week's brilliant ep, I'm okay with that.

No comments: