Friday, October 13

Lost Theories

Theories, theories everywhere...... here's some I combed from the underbelly of the 'net.....


Well, we now know that they have been on the island for 66 days, according to "Benry."
4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 = 66.
We're just missing the last number in that chain. I think that adds to the theory that they will be "lost" for 108 days total


Did anyone notice that the people who boarded the boat didn't seem wet? I am pretty sure that they couldn't have used the dock to approach the boat because Jin and Sayid would have seen them. There was no sign of another boat. How else could they have gotten on the boat without going in the water?


"You never made soup for me"....I've read speculation that Ben may be Juliet's ex-husband or brother. Is it also possible that Ben is a former prisoner?

No comments: