Monday, November 14

Scoops O' Lost

From E!'s very own Kristin:

1. Shannon Really Is Dead--Really, Really: I know it's tough to believe that anyone on a JJ Abrams show could be legitimately six feet under for all of eternity, but Maggie Grace is not expected to return to Lost island in the future. If you don't believe me, believe Dominic Monaghan, who proclaimed Thursday morning, "Shannon's dead! There's no way out. I think if you get shot in the chest on an island with no real medical help, you're gonna croak."

4. I Know Who's Next (And Why That's a Misleading Tease): First off, I gotta tell you, the cast is still a bit rattled over saying goodbye to Maggie. "We have such a strong bond," Daniel tells me. "We still miss Ian, and now we'll miss [Maggie], too." Jorge adds: "It's really hard any time you lose someone on a show, and more so in this situation where they've actually gotta move away after they die on the show." So very Survivor, no? But the good news is, I'm told that as of this moment, there no future tribal councils in the works. Meaning, at least for now, the "next one to go" is...no one. Phew!

8. It's True! Kate's Getting Some Looovvvin' (And Not from Sawyer).

15. Jin and Sun, Reuniting, and It Feels So Good: This according to Daniel Dae Kim, "We are the only married couple on the island, so I think that's a good reason to root for us to be together. Jin's totally changed, and he's come so far, and I think it's time to get that handcuff off of him!" (Am I the only one who hadn't noticed it's still there?!)

16. Harold Perrineau's Real-Life Wife Will Be Back: Keep your eyes peeled! Damon tells me that Brittany Perrineau (love her), who plays Mary Jo, the woman who pulled out Hurley's lottery numbers, and also Sawyer's one-night stand, will be back for a third episode very soon. Harold explains: "I think the idea was that Sawyer was a con man, and he might want to con the Lotto girl. And she might not be a one-night stand." When asked how he felt about his wife shooting a love scene with Josh Holloway, Harold replies: "It was a little weird, so what I did was, I talked to the writers, and I said if she's gonna kiss him, then I'm gonna kiss him, so it was great! Josh is a really good kisser!"

23. It's Tailies-vs.-Lost-ies Smackdown Time! In just two more episodes, the old cast and new cast will collide, but after that whole Shannon-offing thing, they aren't exactly going to be singing "Kum Bay Yah" 'round the campfire. When asked if it'll be like the Sharks and Jets, Daniel Dae Kim (love him) breaks out in song, "That's right! We're gonna go around, 'Boy, boy.' [Laughs.] I think there's going to be a little bit of like, 'Who are these people?' You know, the Lost-ies are going to be guarded, especially after [Shannon's death]."

No comments: