Tuesday, November 29

The Carver

Kristen (from E!) had an exchange about Nip/Tuck's Carver. Interesting:

From daragirl:
Okay, spill it: Who do you think the Carver is?

I no longer think it's Matt.

From nemofansmommy:
Can you rule out Julia's mother as the Carver on Nip/Tuck?

Crap, what did that Little Engine say again?

From spygrl1210: Kimber was definitely kidnapped by the Carver, right? She wouldn't leave Christian.

You just wait. No, she didn't leave Christian.

From epc1658:
Is Kimber dead?

Worse.

From grygazol:
Does Kimber go back in time, à la becoming a born-again virgin (with surgical re-hymenation) so she's pure on her wedding night? They do that now.

Good guess, but that's not what I meant by "going back in time" on the message boards.

From dj457_2000:
Is the Kimber tragedy really mind-blowing?

I haven't seen it. But when I heard it, I was actually kind of sick to my stomach.

No comments: