Thursday, May 22

Thought-Provoking

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was getting more serious about settling down and re-marrying. I owned my own house, worked full-time, did freelance design and was really enjoying my life for the first time in many, many years.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
-organize scrapbooking stuff
-run errands
-laundry
-purge magazine pile
-walk dog

3. Snacks I enjoy:
I definitely have a thing for ice cream.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
All the typical stuff people do when they come into money. But I'd also like to think I could use some of my money to help others and, I know this sounds corny, but to help make the world a better place.

5. Places you have lived:
Defiance, Ohio

6. Peeps I want to know more about:
I'd like to know more about the people who read this blog but never comment.

No comments: