Tuesday, May 20

Idol Chatter

The big Idol finale is on tonight. Does anyone care? Did this season ever get exciting or interesting... at any point? I think not. Although Idol has consistently gotten good ratings, they are, overall, down. I've heard rumors they are looking to change up the format a bit. I hope they do. The obnoxious and never-ending audition episodes are tiresome and frankly, it's almost offensive how they exploit some of the wannabe's. And you know which ones I'm talking about, don't you?

And here's another thing... what is with the judges blasting the contestants when they make a bad song choice? Hello! Whose decision was it to have Andrew Lloyd Weber and Neil Diamond join in? Seriously! How can they complain about the Idols not singing current, contemporary, popular stuff when the producers are shoving show tunes down their throats?

I honestly don't care who wins at this point. It doesn't matter. And I tend to think that I'm not alone in my opinion.

No comments: