Thursday, January 18

Real World

I'm loving MTV's afternoon sneak since the episode is waiting for me when I get hom thanks to the all-mighty Tivo.  Are you guys watching this season?  It has all the same stereotypes from previous seasons, but all in all it is pretty boring and the drama they have between each other seems kind of forced.  The best part is watching this princess white girl get all freaked out because she has to camp in the woods for her job.  During the job training she thought it was ok to hike in her panties and also wipe her cooch in the middle of camp.  Where did this girl grow up to be so sheltered (read messed up) to think this is ok?  I grew up and in a hillbilly town and even I knew better than to strip down to my undies when I got my first real job.  Geez.

Are you guys watching?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I fell off the RealWorld wagon after the Las Vegas season aired. I think that was the moment I officially became "old". I'm so over that show.