Monday, January 29

The Police

They are rehearsing in Vancouver. Supposedly they're playing at the Grammies, but it's not official. And they may make it out on tour, or at least the festival circuit. Sweet!

Here's the Boonaroo lineup, not official:

The Police (headline)
Bob Dylan (headline)
Pearl Jam (headline)
Tom Waits
Willie Nelson
Umphrey's McGee
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
Modest Mouse
The Black Crowes
Ryan Adams
My Morning Jacket
Arcade Fire
Keller Williams Band
Hot Chip
America
TV on the Radio
Fountains of Wayne
Les Claypool
The Shins
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Toots and the Maytals
The Roots
The Decemberists
Of Montreal
Cat Power
Ozomatli
Perpetual Groove
Band of Horses
John Butler Trio
Nickel Creek
Medeski Martin and Wood
Lily Allen
Neko Case
Keiren Hedben (Four Tet) & Steve Reid
The Hold Steady
Earl Scuggs
Charlie Louvin
Man Man
Grizzly Bear
Konono #1
The Slip
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Uncle Earl
Annuals
Beirut
M. Ward
Cold War Kids
Girl Talk

3 comments:

oldblogger said...

Um, where did you get this?? They aren't releasing the original lineup until the middle of Feb.

I figured the Police may be a headliner and Pearl Jam is on my list of bands I would love to see headline.

I don't think they will have Dylan headline. I've seen him there and he played in the middle of the day.

The list has me drooling though.

oldblogger said...

So, I found out Pearl Jam is going to be over seas during Bonnaroo... put that rumor to bed I guess....
June 15 ITALY TBA N/A
June 16 VIENNA, AUSTRIA NOVA ROCK FESTIVAL N/A
June 18* LONDON, ENGLAND WEMBLEY ARENA Jan. 29 9am PST

D said...

I got it from I Guess I'm Floating (a music blog). Should've sourced it. Oops! Anyways, I guess they got the lineup wrong. They got it from Manchester TImes.