Wednesday, August 6

A Bit O' Lost

From my "secret source"

Q: I didn't attend Comic-Con and I'm too lazy to scour the web looking for a
transcript of the Lost panel, so whaddaya say you save me the trouble and give me a
quick rundown of the major Lost spoilers that Team Darlton revealed? - Nicole

A: Unfortunately, I'm even lazier than you, so I wouldn't touch that assignment with
a 10-foot pole. I would, however, email EW's Doc Jensen and kindly ask him to do it
for both of us. (He was sitting in the front row, after all.) Below are what he
considers to be the major takeaways, bullet-pointed for your convenience.

. Richard Alpert will figure prominently in Season 5.
. The whole notion of "flashbacks" and "flash-forwards" will be reinvented, suggesting
that upcoming episodes will span multiple time periods and perspectives.
. Jin will be back, but there's no word if he's dead or alive.
. It was strongly suggested that Faraday survived.
. Faraday's notebook will play a prominent role this season.
. We'll finally get Rousseau's back-story, but Darlton cautioned that it would be wrong
to call it a "flashback" episode.


I don't know about anyone else, but I have been EXTREMELY patient, waiting for Rousseau's story. I thought we were gonna get it in season 3 and then, last season. So, I am grateful to hear the producers say we will finally a Rousseau episode. Yippee!

No comments: