Monday, October 15

Why Yes, I Am Bi-Platform, Thanks For Asking

Friday my new Mac Pro was installed. It goes quite nicely with my 24" LCD widescreen tv (er, I mean monitor....). I also am running Parallels now and that shows up on yet another LCD screen (a measly 17"). How bizarre to be working in the Mac world minute then hear that little dinging noise, scroll to the left and Pow! instantly a member of the PC world.

Frankly, I'm not at all happy about the whole PC world stuff. I hate it. It stinks. It's clunky and stupid. I cant' find anything. My email is now completely different (Outlook now; previously Entourage).

And to add to my already burgeoning desk, yet ANOTHER 17" monitor and additional keyboard, which represents my old Mac G4.

I swear to god it looks like I'm running a surveillance operation in here!! And, I'm going completely blind in the process. Which monitor to watch? Which mouse to use. Oh wait... now it's Control-P, not Command-P. What the hell system am I using again?

Fuck it. I'm going home.

No comments: